OKAY.I must learn to write 2010 now!Not 2009 anymore!Used to write 2009 for one year.
Geez.
Woke at 9am today,off to Cp.
Met up with Miff & Yan,headed to lib!
Chiong maths & stuffs.
Headed to lan afterwards.
Lol Hougang Chalet LMAO.
Went back t play Audi,
WTH skills dropped so much :(
Lvl 9 license done!Freakin' easy?They underestimate me. Lol.
Neway,had Mac & popiah & both of them went back home.
EH,THIS TWO MONTHS.WHY SO FAST?!
All I know was sleeping,sleeping & sleeping.
No classrooms somemore.Kns.
You think our books v light hor.Bio + amaths so thick already.
Separating again tomorrow.
Maths & chinese.Sigh.
This isn't a CLASS anymore.Hope everything goes well this year.
O lvl is th real deal,can't afford to slack.
Dyed back to black hair,SIANNNNNNNNN!I bet Gina felt that too.
Her hair color is more obvious than mine HEE!
I think tmr I'll have a sian face.
Damn tired,sleeping now.
Cyo.