|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls
| ||||||||
|
If you let me I could, I'd show you how to build your fences
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Thursday, December 31, 2009, 10:06 PM
Time flies
Shall be a long post I guess! The Summary Of 2009. Well to me 2009 has been a great year!Slacking as usual,luffing like retards & joking around without any limitations.Studies?Leave it aside XD.I might look like I'm the type that I don't study much! But...... OKAY LA I AM. XD. When there are times I have to study,I did.Doing everything for my own good. Theres no point to keep on dragging,you will only realise the time you left is really,really short.You'll only make your life to be miserable.(Ms Yeo's line.) Okay anyway,thanks to those buds who have been joking & crapping around during lesson time!Y'all ROCK,y'all made my day. :) & to the teachers.Whats wrong with laughing? Laughing is good for health okay =) Hope we can continue laughing like how we did in 2009 next year. Been 3 years since I left Primary school. Of course,gone through PSLE. & this time,having Majoy exam next year! It'll prove how much we workhard during our 4 years in secondary school. To those who are taking O'lvl next year! ALL THE BEST YO!Prove to the teachers that we may be slacking during lesson time,BUT OUR RESULTS WILL PROVE YOU WRONG! CLIQUE,LET'S PARTAY AGAIN NEXT YEARR! :DDD (L) MIFFY,YANQI & LISA! :Thanks for being the best buds for these years!Let's continue rocking on!HOHOHOO. EVE:Your laughter is the BEST! LOLLL. <3 GINA! :The one who always dye hair!Continue to put on the wide smile on your faceeee! HEH! TzuHua!:Continue on providing us stuffs! HAHAHA JKJK. YIHLIN!:Glad I know more about you when I'm sitting near you during the two months!:D JEANNE!:THANKS GIRL!MATHS PARTNER!! HEH. LINA!:church girl!Your craziness & silly-ness will always be there! LOLL. YUANXIN & AFIEQAH!:Nice to meet you!!Let's play soccer again next year! ^^ CATHERINE!:I know you two years le hor!Sister ->Mother. LOLLL.I always mention this HAHAHA.Anyway love ya. <3 ECU!: La bi xiao xin!!!!Hope you'll be able to find a better job that suits you!& poly/jc! =) CELINE!:Stop being TKK. LOL. Although we shared the same name!Personalities completely the diff! HAHA. BOYS: Go play soccer la!Go la go la! LOLLL. End of speech.Quite short actually.HAHA. Twitter. Had made lots of new friends through TWITTER. From UK,Indonesia,Cambodia,S.K.,ph, etc. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!(Especially Asbah,Jacq,Delima,eimie,kunin,Ziem! etc.) CONTINUE TO BE YOURSELF! Kpop hwaiting! =))) P.S : Sorry If I'm flooding your Twitter homepage. XD. ---------------- 31th. Tea Ceremony. I didn't sleep for exactly 1 day. I tried to sleep at 2AM! ,but flip here roll there,4am already. Lol,prepared myself & left home with mother at 5am. Uncle came to fetch us,cab-ed to Cousin's house. & YES,TODAY IS HER BIG DAY! Congratulations Uncle & Auntie! Angie & Wilson! Seeing them putting on makeups & wearing gown,I finally know why people always say that, '女人穿婚SA的时候是她一身中最美丽的那一刻' Okay roughly the same.Forgot the orginal line. Auntie was crying when she saw her daughter,wearing the wedding gown,walking out from her room.Yes,the baby girl that you gave birth to,is finally grown-up & made the most important decision of her life. Just like in drama,my uncle said ; '好好的照顾她' A touching scene. Then we started playing Dart. LOL,my mother is a pro!She hit the bull eye twice! & 6th Uncle!Powerful shots that it ALMOST fell off from the wall. & me?Just anyhow throw la.Can hit it happy liao lmao. Then slowly each of us take turns to play. Hilarious scene. XD. Around 12 plus,headed home. Slept from 2 to 5pm!When i woke up,I thought it is morning already, I was like, WTH I MISSED THE COUNTDOWN?! heh. Staying at home to countdown for this year.As I'm leaving home early in the morning for wedding lunch.I won't be able to make it if I went for countdown & stayover. In 20min time, SHALL BE SUNGMIN'S 24TH BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday Sungmin! ^^The most talented boy I ever seen. My New Year Resolution : Do well in O'lvl(Less than 17) I hope things will go on smoothly for kpop industry. :) Enjoy your countdown! CYO NEXT YEAR! HAPPY oNEW YEAR 2010!!! |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.I'm Huiyi,also known as Fion Into photography & kpop! Graduated from YCKPS, & is currently in my last year. 7th-Feb is my day(: Hate me? I would suggest you to leave my blog.(: Peeping Tom This is my blog.Not your blog. So please respect it. You respect it by refraining from Spamming, Stealing of contents and viewing of source. |
partnersincrime
0-9 3F/4F A Afiqah'sBlogshop Amerlynn Amerlynn'sBlogshop Agene Amanda Adella Audrey Asbah Avril B Benedict Brenda C Catherine Cindy Celine Charlotte D Dini E ECU Eglecia Elaine Eileen G Gina Grizel Georgia H Hafizah HweeSian HuiYing I Ice Ice J Jacqueline JacquelineTwitter Janet Janelle Jasmine Jason Jaren Jeanne JiaXin K Karen Kai Ting Kai Xuan L Lisa Lina LiQin LiTing LiYin M Melanie Miffy N Navin O P Pearlyn PeiYee Poorathy PohChoo Q R Raghini Rachel Regina RuCui Rytha S Shu Teng Samantha Saeeda Sabrina SayMin Sherlynn ShiLin T TingTing Tracy U V W Wei Jun Wei Xiang WanLing Wan Ting X XinYi Y YihLin YuanXin Z backtoyesterday
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010
takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
ShoutMix chat widget |
||||


