Wow,horrible results but manage to be promoted. ;)
Holidays gonna CHIONG AR ! Well,this year is fast.Lots of things happened.Lol,the classroom was always filled with our laughters & craps. Though we're kind of slack this year,but we did study really hard! As for chem.... I'll try to start all over again,but as for the lullaby song....I think I can't tahan lmao.
Skipped that.
Wow,class chalet coming, can't wait.
Looking back.... In August we were discussing about chalet already,& even down to the resort to take a look at it. Back then,we thought it was still way early for us to mention anything about chalet. & Edi was like everyday talking about chalet here chalet there,'eh pass me chalet moneh tmr ', 'bbq y'all wanna eat what? ' , 'who wanna drink beer? ' LOL! Then we were like, aiya still long la. But now,two more days! Cooooooooool. Hope it won't rain on our bbq day,else our moods would be spoilt.
Somehow this chalet reminds me of campings. =.= Lisa's head will be kicked by me like during sec 1 PSL 's camp. XD.
Shall stop posting,ciaos. (: