Ohai,Miff intro me one webbie. www.omegle.com Basically chatting with strangers all over the world. Obiously there are some horny ones. Some weird ones. Roflmao.
I met some korean guys! They are so cool Haha. OHOH, I added one uk guy, 17 in msn.
Then he said he wanna show me his face ONLY. Then I accept lor, IF I SEE BIRDIE! I IMMEDIATELY OFF!
This is him.



Hot right i know. Hes 17! He asked me would I know if he undress his shirt.
I said, IF IS ONLY FOR SHIRT ! THEN ITS OKAY! Miff agree too, topless is okay.
Lol & who knows,behind he suddenly pull down his pants. I saw his dickkkkkk.
Dangling sausage! FUCK YOU. ! Then i faster close conver already.
WTF SIA, eeeeeeeeeew, dam disgusting. -.-'
Lol this month dam suay, met alot of weird people? Lantern festival just met shemales. Now this. Damn it.
I told my friends about it, all luffing like hell. Some even ask me to prtscrn his dick! WTF. LOL.
Gotta go, ciao.