Today is Teachers' Day ! No school today HAHAH.
While, thats not the main point.
I would like to take this chance to thank all the teachers who have taught me,especially the teachers in YCKPS.Without your patience,we'll not be who we are today.Because of your words,I have found my resolution.
Didn't went back this year,even though some of them asked me to go back.
& I bet only few of us went back.Eventually,all forgot about going back to Yckps. I almost forget until Rachel asked me. HAHA
Caught The Proposal yesterday. Sorta funny. Lisa luffed alot sia ! And she fell of from her seat?! LOL.
Now that it is the last week,before our Sept holidays start.EOY exams is less then 6 weeks time.
In this 6 weeks,I seriously need to study REAL REAL HARD.Can't afford to fail my EOY.
A c5 is a MINIMUM in every subject.
Gotta buck up in my chem,bio & amaths already.Others still can LOl.
Science is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee !






I took this out of boredom!
Our class shld be in 2nd/3rd position.
We cheer and scream so loud! Especially NANA. Keep screaming for the who. LOl.