
Maisiao siao, golden stool leh.
Thursday.
Soccer match !
Rock on 3F !
Stayed back t watch & cheer for the boys.
They rock! LOL.
& some of the opponents even push th boys.
WTH.So rough can.
Skipped that,
Overall th boys did pretty well.So pro HAHAH.
After everything have ended,clique went to the field & play soccer among ourselves.
SO FUNNNNNN !
But it started to rain,have to leave the field.
Even though it was a long & tiring day,but we at least enjoyed ourselves.
Left school at around 6pm.
-
Friday
Had Chem & Phy tests.Chem is horrible. LOL. :x But phy was okay. :D
Ms Mok return us our geography test papers,& I think only Th and I failed the paper. -.-
I scored 4/25 only. Lmao.
First time fail my geo !!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Don't know what happen to me.Coast is th topic which I really need to buck up.
Walked to the bus stop with Lisa after school (: