Went Auntie's house today. :DSlacked & cheels ~
Nothing much actually, but i get to online in HabboHotel. lol
Who cares if Habbo is a sore losers game? It's to make friends & chills, & it depends how you play it. (:
Approaching to the bus stop, I saw One group of boys siting at the bus-stop.
Saw yckps schmates & theres one person whose backview is just exactly like _ .
my heart pounds rapidly for that moment.
Made me panick,happy & anxious?Idk why I'm feeling anxious, seriously.
I was awaiting for th person to turn 's face,to confirm whether is _ anot.
When the person turned and look over,
----------------------------------------------------------------------
WTH IT'S NOT _ GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Disappointed leh. WTF. walaoooo, my heart sinks to the bottom for that second.
Haixz, for so long never saw _ already.
Though we live near to each other, but I never saw _ !!!!!!!!! >:l
Maybe I miss the old days that we used to quarrel , playing catchings lolllllllllllll
3 years le lol.
Okay school tomorrow, gtg.
Nites people !