Pop`bottl. Tower
Th,Pf.LOL PRESIDENT V KANJIONG SIA.

Lol,Singapore.Look like kfc chicken.Hehs.
Today's maths lesson, three teachers took our class.
Teach until so confusing, -.-
chords , minor segment & major segment. Dam sian
Geo lesson was okay.
at least she is not irritated today.
Bio lesson gone through test papers.
I scored 7/25 only. Aiyer. zsdzsd.
2nd period of maths lesson, the big eyes teacher took our class?
Then those boys were like keep playing the pop`bottles.
The class was like filled with laughter la.
Kept luffing non-stop. (:
Lunched in school with friends.
I'm like super quiet on the way home,too tired yea.
Told my mother that the glass bottle broke,
& she yelled at me.
I stand there, let her scold lor.
Went 7-11 to buy the starbucks coffee again. xD.
ut i dont think i'll be bringing, incase it breaks again.
Tpf is a dangerous person, please stay away from him lol