Heyhey, (:
I realised that 24 hours isn't enough ,
& people say,1/3 of our day is sleeping ,
but for me is only 1/6 of my day sleeping soundly.
Almost half of my day is in school,& reach home , eat,shyt,sleep.
Eh my life is seriously pathetic la LOL!
First week of school wasn't tough.
At least we've skipped two periods of P.E cause Mr.Lim was away for AYG.
& ohyea,speak of AYG , i want go leh. :{
Too bad I'm not chosen.
Well some lucky fwens were chosen. ARGHH!
*Jealousy kills* LOL.
This week no chemistry lessons sia,DAM HENG HAHA.
Friday no school, Speech Day.
& I managed to sleep alittle longer then the usual time.
Gosh i slept for 11 hours. LOL.
Pro right? HEHE.
Its already 4.46AM , Nites/Morning.(:
Going mia sooner or later,
or can I say I've not make up my mind? :/