SATURDAY.
Woke up at around 10 am ,
my butt is hurted. LOL
I fell down twice when playing badminton the day before.
HEHE.
Mother helps me to dye my hair,
Thanks (L)
In th afternoon ,
went out with parents & meet with
Cousins and Auntie at Raffles City S.C.
Had our dinner and met up with my cousin 's fwens.
Cabbed to Singapore Indoor Stadium ,
as we are running out of time.
& Yes,
I went to watch the GUO FU CHEN 's live concert.
Surprise eh? LOL.
Wakao,
His fans alot sia.
Almost full house.
V crowded ,
People are like shouting his name & screaming.
I heard them scream I also scream LOL.
WASEH , HE V HAWT SIOL.
6 packs AHAHA.
Quite handsome~ LOL.
His chi darn funny ,
'wo si guo fu chen ah'
Aiya , Hongkong 's accents. (:
Nice leh, lols.
Uncle came to fetch us.