Im back in action !
Exams are over.
Like finally.
Have been struggling for 3 weeks(or more).
But somehow i do not feel th happiness in me,
perhaps i did not really concentrate when im studying ,
or perhaps I was too slack this time. :l
Exam weeks were quite stressing.
Teachers were all CHIONGING.
Especially maths,
because we were seriously slow.
As usual,
I did not study for chem.
Knowing that im chem idiot,
Shouldnt waste much time study on it.
Today the last paper !
Which is emaths p2 !
YAYYYYYYYYY.
After school went to watch Night at the museum2
SO FREAKING NICE SIAL !
Dam hilarious. :D
I would rate 4.5 out of 5 stars.
teeheehee.*
After movie we went window shopping.
Too bad nothing caught my attention.
Even so, i also got no money to buy. .____.
And also ,
My memory card spoil ,
Camera album pictures all gone.
WTF.
1k leh.
So piss can.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Memories are goneeeeeeeeeeeee.
sian .
Gotta go , byes.