If you let me I could, I'd show you how to build your fences
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 6:14 PM
ciaossu !LOLS
Henhao henhao , went into 3F .
18 2D students went into 3F :D
9 boys & 9 girls
Today went sch for psl meeting , almost slacking the whole period ?
sitting there playing psp . Haizs
Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn watch until epi 105 liao .
Waiting for epi 106 .
Meanwhile shall go watch HotShot <3
Today last day showing HSM3 in cinemas!
Haven watch yet , sad ah .
go watch tv le.
Tadas !!
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
The owner I'm Huiyi,also known as Fion
Into photography & kpop!
Graduated from YCKPS,
& is currently in my last year.
7th-Feb is my day(:
Hate me? I would suggest you to leave my blog.(: Facebook Twitter
Peeping Tom
This is my blog.Not your blog. So please respect it.
You respect it by refraining from Spamming, Stealing of contents and viewing of source.