If you let me I could, I'd show you how to build your fences
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
Sunday, June 22, 2008, 2:09 PM
haix today last day le
homework haven finish doing left with english summary & literature argh!! tomorrow onwards, need to wake up early in the morning again lol
=.-'' 1 month of holi is not enough!!! i want longer!!!!!!!!!
Later going ask my cousins homework =] hehe.. but they will be back home @ 9pm from work haix needa wait for soooooooooooo long i shall continue chiong-ing homework le
tatas! =]
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
The owner I'm Huiyi,also known as Fion
Into photography & kpop!
Graduated from YCKPS,
& is currently in my last year.
7th-Feb is my day(:
Hate me? I would suggest you to leave my blog.(: Facebook Twitter
Peeping Tom
This is my blog.Not your blog. So please respect it.
You respect it by refraining from Spamming, Stealing of contents and viewing of source.